Tuesday 27 August 2013

Many make-up bags!

Sadly when I decided to move with my boyfriend I had to leave lots of lovely colleagues. I thought the best way to thank them for being so wonderful to work with was to make them a little present!

It was only until I was 6 personalized bags in did I realise how large our office was! 19 people in total yikes!

I made a mixture of make-up bags, bookmarks and tea-bag holders as well as 1 pair of super cute crocheted baby booties for a Mummy-to-be.

As it was a hectic challenge (I decided to do this at the last minute!) I didn't get chance to take many photos but here are a few of the make-up bags I made. I used the wonderful tutorial by Flossie Teacakes which can be found here. It was really simple and easy to follow, I just need to work on how to make my corner zips properly square, mine always come out slightly tuckered...and apologies for the creases!

 

 

 

 

Improving my appliqué skills!

 

Lots of Tuesday love xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment